Saturday, March 3, 2012

If you don't already know what it is, it is a site that has sample sales. For example I just bought Charles David leather boots for $160 (what a steal!!) and they have all sites of designers like they had a Valentino dress my friend bought last night and last week I bought a Versace bag for my friends and to pay for, for our other friends thirtieth birthday. But they also have more affordable items, like they had cute pants my cousin bought for $40. So if you want to join in on this greatness, or just look at what they have to offer, leave me your email, and Ill invite you.|||zoechord@yahoo.com

i've been wanting to join!!!|||Or, I could just navigate to https://www.ruelala.com/registration/ind鈥?/a> and sign up for free. Thanks, though.|||Uhm thats EXPENSIVE ;s

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment