Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It will be a outdoor wedding held in an adobe garden in June. In either Ivory or Vanilla...

http://www.alvinavalenta.com/alv/display鈥?/a>

Hoping to find some way to afford it. Sample sale possibly...|||Its beautiful! I'm wearing Alvina Valenta as well. Definatly check sample sales...
SF has a couple sample stores, glamour closet is one... i forget the name of the other.. bella something-or-other...

I doubt they'd have this exact dress, but i bought mine in san jose at this computer shop that was liquidating dresses from trudys bridal in san jose. They have a ton of dresses and get more every month and -get this- they're all ONLY $45!!!

Thats right, Im wearing Alvina Valenta and it only cost me $45!! (plus a couple adjustments and a cleaning!)

Email me if you want the info on that place... its in San Jose.|||Beautiful|||That is gorgeous! it will be perfect for a June wedding, especially in an adobe garden.- It will photograph well in the setting!|||i went to the web site and i found a really pretty white dress and its soo cute . white would be best.|||wow its so goregous deffinetly get it|||wow beautiful dress i would say vanilla it would look great on that dress it would be a very classic look and for money umm well mabey u should have a plan on how much your budget will be and work around the budget and if u already have a budget and this dress doesn;t fit into it then find a dress online that looks similar 2 that dress in the picture or make your budget a little higher and save up good luck and congrats|||Its a very beautiful dress. Where what makes you feel good. Its your day you should feel like a princess. If this dress does it then wear and nevermind what other people say..Its your day not theirs!|||it's awsome.|||It is very beautiful but me personally, I don't like that mermaid thing going on at the bottom. But it would be perfect for the June weather and the gardens. Maybe they have a payment plan. Talk to them at the site.|||It is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! It's very pretty in the ivory. You will look beautiful. Here is a cute thought for a bridesmaid dress.

http://www.jimhjelmoccasions.com/dress_d鈥?/a>

The lace at the top matches. This is actually my bridesmaid dress for my wedding this June. Good Luck! It will beautiful!|||thats pretty and nice for an outdoor wedding. i like the lace on the top.|||As many wedding dresses as there are, I am amazed at how they are so different and so gorgeous at the same time.

Your choice is exceptional!|||It's a lovely dress, but I wouldn't wear it outside - it's more of a formal-black tie, type of dress. However, you can do what you want, it's just my opinion.

As for affording it, if you know of a handy seamstress she could create a replica of it. Either from a pattern or by altering a similar dress. The cut of the dress is very "prom dress-ish" so perhaps you can purchase a prom dress that is similar and she could add the detail and lace. Good luck (and good choice).|||ivory . Loved it! Look in discount stores. print the picture and visit every wedding discount around you . It can be a fun adventure. I found my designer dress like that for 25% of the actual price. If you have no luck, then pay full price|||its cool but not my style.....|||WOW tthat dress is beautiful ..... and thanks for the site I still cant find a dress I like either|||WOW, I wish I had the body to wear that!|||It's odd - goes from slinky to that fullness at the bottom - doesn't really match top to bottom. However, whatever floats your boat....|||i luv the shimmer. its grgeous. just serve 'em cake and buy the damn thing lol :)|||it would look AWFUL on me because its so fitted through the hips and I have well, a ghetto booty...lol...but I'm super jealous if it looks good on you because I love it! especially the lace at the bottom, thats so pretty...go for it!|||I think the dress is beautiful ... especially for a garden wedding. That style is really making a comeback!!!|||Gorgeous!|||I love that dress. It is very beautiful. Oh by the way thank you for the comment on my question.|||Oh my gosh that is so beautiful. Its traditional but modern at the same time and should go very well in an outdoor wedding.|||That is a beautiful dress and if you can pull it off and it looks as beautiful o9n you I would go for it.|||They took some Beautiful and added some Sexy, and the result was this gown.|||That's a beautiful dress for the right person. It would not look good on everyone but on the right woman it would be stunning.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment