Tuesday, March 6, 2012

As anyone attended the Sample Sale in Downtown LA? and if you have do they have nice stuff at good deals?

Thank you|||I've always wanted to go but it's so expensive to park downtown especially if there's an event going on at the Nokia or Staples. All the parking lots hike up the prices even if your parking far away.|||Its over rated and really crappy. I went there and some rich broads little shitz zu dog pissed on my leg. Not a good day to go shopping.

Report Abuse

|||I went last year during the holidays... Designer clothes for real cheap. Bought a dress that retails at Bloomingdale's for $200 for only $25. I parked at a meter and parking was free. Besides, if you don't find anything there, Santee is a block away.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment