Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I agreed with a bar that I would design them a new food menu, I have since fallen out with the person that runs the bar. They have the menu I have not been paid and I have proof I made it because I have the photoshop file on my laptop

Do you think I should sue?|||You can sue anybody for anything. You can't win them all.|||Easy first step is to write a demand letter to the bar stating that if they do not pay, you plan on hiring an attorney and will seek all remedies provided by law and you want a response within 5 business days. If you hear nothing, consult an attorney and have him draw up a demand letter threatening the same thing. If nothing comes about, then file suit and seek a temporary injunction that prohibits them from using that menu.|||Yes you can. You had a business agreement with them and they failed to pay for the service you rendered to them. You are the original owner of that file and they are using it without permission or payment.|||Yes indicate that you intend to, and name the attorney you intend to give the job to. Then settle out of court right away, without having to pay that attorney.|||yes and take pictures of the menu in use at the bar, because they will say they did not use the menu.|||Yes.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment