Saturday, March 3, 2012

I was out on vaca. earlier in Febuary and I have a ton of homework do tomorrow. I on Dictionary.com, I have tried looking for the definitions for the following:



random sample
sales tax
simple interest
percent equation
percent of change
percent of decrease
percent of increase


I can't seem to find any of them. If anyone could help, I would be very thankful. I am studying 7th grade Math.|||http://financial-dictionary.thefreedicti鈥?/a>

This is a financial dictionary. This should have all of them. Don't rely on what ppl tell you on here, check for yourself on this site.|||random sample- this would be if you had a hat with 200 jelly beans in it and you took a handful out without looking that would be a random sample.
sales tax- this is hwo much money is charged extra on bought goods that goes to the government
simple interest-not sure
percent equation- not sure
percent of change- how much out of 100% change is made.
percent of decrease- how much out of 100% decrease is made.
percent of increase- how much out of 100% gained there is.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment