Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I worked in a local boutique recently, and it was a horrible experience! When one of the managers made the phone call to hire me, I told her I couldn`t start immediately because I was working a sample sale. She replies " why are u working a sample sale, do u do this all the time?!?!?" and then she requests that I don`t work for them anymore. I decided to go on with this because it seemed like a good opportunity.

On my first day, the owner of the
boutique told me the pay was minimum wage! On their job posting, it said "competitive pay" so I felt mislead. I had to take the job since I didn`t have anything else lined up for me at the moment, and I already forfeited my side job. Also on the first day, she had the nerve to be nosy and ask what does my mom do for a living, how big is my home, etc. The manager also had the nerve to ask that later in the day.

As the weeks gone by, there was this one time a customer walked in and out of the store, and the owner said I probably did something wrong because she didn`t buy anything. Or if a customer tried on clothes and didnt buy anything, the owner will say that I did something wrong. She will also say something like "we took a risk with hiring you, now show us why we hired you". I wanted to reply that I took a risk with taking this job, because the day after I got hired, someone called me with a job offer with a much higher pay!

Throughout the months, they just kept on being horrible workers. The manager (the one that asked me to forfeit my side job) would say things like how she is from a rich and important family line, and how she spends $2000 or more when she goes shopping. She would also make up stories and tell the owner that I`m not doing my job, and that I dropped sensor pins all over the floor and she stepped on one! What do u think of this experience and the people?|||Thats ridiculous..and the manager seems like shes a snobby b**** . I would find another job and quite asap. And they have the nerve to treat you like that when they are only paying you min wage. I would tell her how I feel too.

火车采集器
  • acura tsx
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment