Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am 16 and going to NYC with my mom. I know about all of the cool teen stores ( Abercrombie and Fitch, H and M, Century 21), but I was just wondering if I am missing anything. I would also like to pick up some coupons for teen places before we leave.. Anyone know a good site? OHH.. to me sample sales are a complete mystery. Please tell me how these work and how I can find out about them i will be in Manhattan during 7/21-7/24. PLEASE HELP!!|||Go to 35th street in Hearld Squre its great you will find almost every stor there theres the manhattan mall where you find Steven&Berry,aeropastale and other stores in the mall. and you will see H&M, Forever 21 and The huge macy's mall when you go outside it amazing

Hanve Fun|||Jersey Gardens...HELP http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Aeropostale, Forever21, Pacsun, Hollister

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment