Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was at a sample sale in London, and I originally purchased a handbag for 300 pounds, and I charged it on an American debit card. I held the bag behind their counter while I looked t other stuff. When I finished looking, I went back to the counter to get my bag, and the people there suddenly said that the purse that I bought was mismarked, and wanted me to pay an extra 450 pounds for it, or else thy won't give me the purse. I asked them to refund my money back and they can take the purse back, but they said that eeveryhings final sale. I had no choice on the spot but to give hem 450 pounds in order to get my purse. After he incident, I've been honking about it, and I think there are so many problems with the way they arranged the incident, especially I know that there are laws to protect customers about buying an item at the advertised price. In this case, can I do a chargeback on the extra 450 pounds that they charge me?|||I seriously doubt there is much you can do about it now, but you might want to make some phone calls-it won't hurt to try. You should have never given them the 450 in the first place. You should have called the authorities and notified them of the situation immediately. You should have called your credit card company and notified them immediately. I would have fought and argued the problem and not let them intimidate me. Let this be a lesson learned. If everything was final sale, then they should have given you the purse---end of story. They totally took advantage of your weakness and you let it happen. Not trying to be mean, just telling it like it is. What jerks. Do you have the price tag still? And the reciepts for the 300 and the 450? Have you called your credit card company about this or even your local authorities? It's really ridiculous and I'm sure you aren't the only victim. They should be reported for this.

火车采集器
  • gas mileage calculator
  • home bars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment