Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just "discovered" eBay (never used it due to security, authenticity and scamming fears). I realised that there are several sellers who sell designer clothing for VERY cheap. MUCH lower than actual retail value. Automatically I would suspect a fake, HOWEVER, they have 100% positive feedback ratings and good reviews from those who've bought the seller's prodcuts. The thing is, these are not regular people who just sell random things as they come up as I've noticed. These guys have A LOT of product, all in packaging with tags. Like a stock with different sizes and styles. I want to know how these people can get such huge quantities of "authentic" designer clothing way below the prices? Is it possible? I never understood how this works (i.e. discount retailers like Century 21 and sample sales). Do you think these ebay people are legit. They certainly seem really sincere and everyone seems to agree. It just seems impossible to me!|||Alot of people buy stuff at wholesale prices and resell them lower. You can research or do a search engine of "making money off eBay" or "selling wholesale" and you will find alot of sites that will sell you stuff like high end shoes or clothes at wholesale prices so you can make money by reselling them higher than what you paid for them but still lower than retail.|||I never bought from that ,but i usually buy from this shop :
http://www.9goldshop.com/ . they have many kinds of product, Including shoes, clothing, belts, bags , jewelry and so on. but the price all is cheap .I buy from it many times , I am satisfied with the quality , especially for the price .|||it's so cheap because it's full of everything you fear, my friend, use http://www.amazon.com/ not eBay, i use it when purchasing all of my electronics. best of luck, and happy online shopping :b

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment