Saturday, March 3, 2012

I really want to buy my first designer bag - probably either Dior or Chanel but maybe something else - and I want to know the best place to buy one other than the actual stores. It would be great if I could save a little money but I still want to be sure they are authentic. I know about eluxury and bluefly.com - are there any other sites or locations where I can shop? What about sample sales? How do you find out about them?|||most designers have outlets start there bag borrow or steal sells the bags once they're past their trend-and used so forget them. its not really worth the chance to spend all that money on a designer bag and end up with a fake to save a few dollars-my advise go straight to the source.|||go to chinatown in NYC and buy a fake for $25 and donate the rest of the money that you save to starving children somewhere!

Seriously the fake bags look real, no body will ever know the difference.|||if you go on bagborroworsteal.com, you can just keep renting a bag , then decide that you want it and they will sell it to ya|||bagstealorborrow.com where you can "rent" a designer bag per week or per month...they also sell slightly used designer bags relatively cheap|||http://www.designerdesirables.com/products.php?catID=46|||The internet|||chanel boutique

火车采集器
  • kasich
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment