Saturday, March 3, 2012

So here is my story. Spent the last 9 years of my life working in the architecture industry. Got laid off last year after coming to the firm last year and them guaranteeing me work and that they were financially stable. Of course it didnt work out. Ive been trying to get ANY job with my current resume, but no one will respond in ANY industry. The ones that do respond commented that I would just leave the position and go back to architecture once the economy got better. So I totally changed my resume for jobs that I know I can do and dont require a lot of knowledge, like sales. I send out my new resume, a recruiter responds. They get me to do a phone interview, IQ test, and a sample sales project. Not to my surprise I pass them all as it aint rocket science. I go on the job interview and it goes well as I BS my way through. Im expecting to get an offer next week as they need to fill the role soon. I have been advised by some that its OK to lie if you know you can do the job, which I can its sales not a medical practice. My question is for HR people is what is the ramifications for this? I really dont care if I get fired, but would I be liable for any costs or have to pay anything back? I havent signed anything yet? And for you moral judgers out there I've been battling this recession for over a year now and I need to keep a roof over my head and feed my son. So please no judging, just the facts. Besides Corporate America has been lying to people for years, in fact they created this mess. Im just doing it on a smaller scale.|||In order for them to make you pay for any "training", they would have to prove you purposefully have deceived them. Even if they are able to prove it, it would cost them way more money and time to do so than the cost of training. The onus is on the company to verify your credibility. As long as you have not promoted yourself in any form or fashion that is against the law, such as claiming you are a lawyer, doctor, cpa, etc.|||You may have to repay the cost of any training, and you might have to forfeit some of your pay as well.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment