Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Only going for three days..apart from Bloomingdale's, Saks, Macy's and Barney's, can anybody recommend some cool, less obvious shops or vintage boutiques?

Also, does anybody know of these sample sale things, or places where rich girls drop off their designer clothes and then they are sold off cheap??

I sound very shallow, I know!

Also, would designer goods be cheaper over there? How much could I expect to pay for a cheapish Louis Vuitton or Chanel bag?

And, yes, before you tell me, I know the dollar is weak at the moment!

Thanks, hope you can help :)|||try soho.. not the department stores. you can have those in any city.. go to soho or the village they have tons of boutiques with clothes with very varied prices|||I'm really not that sure, but I just had to tell you how much I envy you right now. I would do anything to go to New York-especially since Exams are this week! Sorry I couldn't help, but all you really have to do is walk around. I'm sure you'll find a ton of unique little boutiques and such!|||try the shopping village "woodbury Common " it is huge and has all the top names at very very low prices
It is about a 30 minute bus journey from Manhatten
regular buses leave from the Port Authority Bus Terminal
You will love it

火车采集器
  • dcu center
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment