Friday, March 9, 2012

My class has been given the task of creating out own restaurant. We have to create a menu, design interior/exterior, create a theme etc. The theme I have chosen is French, except I'm completely stuck on what I should call it. I was thinking "Little Snail" that I was really happy with, and when I told my teacher of this idea she laughed and said that last year she went to a French restaurant that was in fact called "The Little Snail" and advised me to think of another name.
Anyway so if anyone could help me think of a good, creative French restaurant name it would be delightfully helpful :)
TIA|||Crepe & Canopy Restaurant

The Surrey House Restaurant

Azure Bleu Restaurant

Riviera Pier Restaurant

Escargot Landing Restaurant

=)|||bon apetit



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||You can always call it Chez Tut.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment