Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"What is a .wab file and how do I open it/use it?
I have about 500 contacts in this file that was sent from a colleague, and I'm supposed to send out a sample sale flyer to them but I don't even know how to work the thing.

I was somehow able to add the contacts in the wab file to my general contacts but I need to send it to those 500 specific people not all the 1000 people in my contacts!"

thats the email I got from my friend's dad, but I'm a mac user so I've done some research on the web but I can't really find anything useful.

Anyone?|||It is the outlook in the communications inside the thin lead out of the suffix for the generation of wab file.

Jacky|||.WAB is a Microsoft Outlook file.
There is no way to send an email to a list of contacts in a .WAB file.
You could try exporting your other contacts, DELETE THEM, then import the .WAB file, and send it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment