Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When you got your wedding dress home, have you pulled it out and tried it on a few times? I bought my dress at a sample sale in November and brought it home the same day. It already fit, so every now and then I take it out and put it on and just get all excited! Today I pulled it out again so that I could try it out with the shoes I just bought. Does anyone else do this, or do you think it will make it less special on the wedding day? I just love my dress so much, I want to wear it all the time, and only wearing it one day of my life is just not enough! :)|||actually i do this once in a while, i bought a dress i liked, but i settled on it, i did, but i liked it a lot, well then a few weeks ago i tried it on and was looking at myself in the mirror and was like this isn't the dress i want to get married in, don't know where that came from, so now i'm hunting another dress, the wedding isn't until next summer, so i have time

i think every bride does that, i have a friend who got married 10 yrs ago, and every year on their anniversary she puts on her dress, he puts on his tux, and they take pictures in them, every year, they have a collage of them, it's really neat to look at their wedding day pic, then every one since to see how they have changed over time. i want to do that with my hubby.|||I think it's a fine I mean you're obviously really excited. You also wouldn't want to get to the wedding day and discover it doesn't fit. As long as you're careful you'll be fine. I'm happy for you and hope everything goes well. :)|||I have two dresses that i can't decide and yes i try them both on at least once a week. I think even if I have decided i will still continue to put it on every now and then.|||I tried it on when I bought it, when I had it altered and after it was altered...I wore it a total of 4 times and I'm glad that I'll never have to wear it again! It squeezed my guts so much! I wanted to wear sweat pants instead (just kidding :).|||Only for the fittings...

But I understand the excitement. Mine isn't at my house because
I live with my fiance.|||I have had mine on twice and because it takes so long to lace up and I cant do it myself, I cant be bothered anymore.
I will be wearing it in 26 days anyway so I dont have any need to keep dragging it out to put it on, I will be sick of looking at it if I do this all the time.|||I hid mine in the closet. I want to pretend it isn't even in there and I haven't seen it before until my wedding day! My mom will probably have me try it on when she comes to visit me in a week or so but otherwise I will just have it on for my final fitting and for the wedding itself. I want to surprise myself with my own prettiness :)|||Once it has been altered to fit correctly and pressed you should leave it alone. If you haven't gotten it pressed you should before the wedding.|||My dress was actually stored at the bridal shop that I bought it at, because it was pretty big and floofy, and I didn't really have the room at home to store it. I did try it on for 2 alterations, and I wore it for my bridal portraits. I probably would've tried it on if I'd had it at home though, because I agree, one day of wearing it was not enough. I wish I could wear it again!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment