Friday, March 9, 2012

I have to design an actual menu for a food & beverage class I am taking at my University. I need to find somewhere that sells menu holders. I have looked around the internet, but cant seem to find anybody that can sell me just one. They all want to sell in large quantities. I also have looked around the city for stores that specialize in Restaurant items, but cant seem to find any. So, does anybody know a retail store in Las Vegas that might sell menu holders or a website that could sell me just 1??? THANK YOU!
(p.s.: When I say "menu" holders, I mean the plastic "folders" that hold the menu. Like, when you go into a restaurant and they hand you a menu, its the actual menu minus the inside papers with the food items on it. )|||Well if you want to spend the money on just one, these are prettttty
http://www.brewer-cantelmo.com/store/ind鈥?/a>

There are no minimums!
(FAQ for restaurant)
http://www.brewer-cantelmo.com/fyi/resta鈥?/a>

One time in culinary school I had to bring in a restaurant menu to class and the restaurant I requested a menu from gave me the holder and all... so you might try that, though I know you're putting your own in.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment