Saturday, March 3, 2012

Im new to the new york city area and trying to shop for my wedding dress. I would love to do the whole klienfelds experience, but they dont have dressess cheaper than $1500. (except for sample sales) Can anyone recommend a bridal shop that has budget friendly prices? Im trying to spend around $1200 or less.|||Are you opposed to eBay? Try on the dresses at these upscale boutiques to find the dress you want, and to determine the size, but then see if you can't find the same dress on eBay or another website for less.

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine spending that much on a dress, no matter what the occassion. I bought my L'Amour dress at a shop in Minneapolis that sells overstocks and discontinued dresses for $499.|||RK Bridal had a very large selection of dresses and many of them were under $1500.

They are on 318 W 39th street.

You may have to do a bit of 'digging' to find what you want and they don't take appointments so you should get there early and prepare to wait a bit - but they do have a large selection and they are definitely in your price range.|||It will be hard to find a reasonably priced dress shop in NYC, so why don't you try an online shop like Camille La Vie (http://www.groupusa.com)? I purchased my gown from her line at only $370.|||I spent 1200 on a dress by Venus. It's a size 6 and I never wore. I'd sell it for a couple hundred.|||David's Bridal
3500 48th St
Plaza 48
Queens, NY 11101
Phone: (718) 784-8200
Alteration: (718) 786-5318

Regular Store Hours: M-F: 11:00AM - 9:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: 12:00PM - 6:00PM|||I ordered my dress from Just Pretty Bridal (justprettystore.com). I dont' know what their actual store is like, but they are great for customer service from my experience! I ordered a $750 alfred angelo dress there for $450.|||Find out which Macys in the area has a Demetrios bridal shop. I know some Macys on Long Island have them. Try wandering through the Garment District - there are probably lots of stores there.|||go to Highlight Studio on 126 Bowery Street.

I got my dress there and their service is excellent! i had a sales person work with me directly and she was very patient and friendly. Her name is May and you can email her directly at info@highlightstudio.com - she responds to emails right away and is very helpful.

their dress selection is huge!

火车采集器
  • language translation
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment