Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I bought a few wedding dresses from a sample sale today. 3 to be exact! I am trying to find them online so I can show friends and family what they look like (I live far away).

First dress is a Private Label by G gown, gold or beige in colour, it has lace and beading across the bodice, lace and beaded regular straps, a train with bottom lace and beading in flowery patterning, and a bow on the back above the bum. It has a semi sweatheart neck line but not low cut. On the shop's tag it said "Light gold" for the color. It is size 14.

Second, I am seeking an Allure gown, A-Line ball gown with a long train. It is a halter neckline with heavy silver beading, has detailing along the bottom of the gown with a straight hem and detailing to match (about 2 inches thick). Underneath the chest along the lower bodice/waist it has a pleated waist band in a bit of a darker ivory. The dress itself is plain satin (or poly, but looks satin). Train is gigantic. I believe it is a size 12 but might be a 14.

Any help appreciated. I will post additional info to confirm if anyone knows what Im talking about.

The third is this dress: http://www.weddingdresses-cheap.org/informal-private-label-signature-collection-wedding-dress-style-1235-p-4266.html . I will be wearing this to the reception (at a later date as we are having a destination wedding). The other two are my contenders for the big day! Help!!!! :D|||Well, we are also looking for it online. If anyone can help will be good.

If you are also considering high quality wedding bands or jewellery, I would really recommend you get it from Bluenile which is having a further 10% discount through the link below.

As a repeated customer they gave this one time promotion to me and I am now sharing with you here (provided the code still valid by the time you read this).

** Insert the code to your online purchase >> >> BNSAVE31

I'm currently also looking to buy wedding band for my girl friend and after doing research both online and offline retail shop, I have finally found that the reason why most retail shops are so expensive is due to the rental, staff, and other overheads in running a retail shop. For example, I have compared Platinum grade 900 wedding band in a fine retail shop cost 2.5 to 3 times more than a higher grade Platinum grade 950 wedding band.

Advice how to choose a ring size:
This is what I did with my girl friend. We went to 2 or 3 retail jewellery shop to try the sizes and ring type we like and ask the shop assistant about jewellery maintenance and right type of size for our fingers. We then use this information to shop online at Bluenile.

Of course I compare the finest online jewellery shop (there is no compromise on quality). Having found the best online jewellery shop, I search through Google to see if there is any bad reviews of the online shop.

(Good thing about online shop, is the convenience and you can assess the review of customers at some jewellery forums).

I can only tell you that the best shop with the first class fast service and delivery, and consistently ranks high in customers reviews is still Bluenile online shop. Their price of higher quality ring in my purchase is 3 times cheaper than a brick and mortar retail shop in my city.

I have shorten the url link to their promotion page below. Please copy the link here into your internet browser to get it:

>> http://bit.ly/bluenilepromo

>> Please do rate me best answer if you think I have provided you with good information. I hope it helps you.|||I think the easiest way is taking a good photo of each of them.
because looking for them may be so hard and you might even not find them
so take a shortcut :)
good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment