Saturday, March 3, 2012

I mean,seriously,people who shops(like my family,specifically my mom,me & my sisters)have to walk around a lot carrying shopping bags,and that's really tiring.Sure it's not like proper 'exercise',for example,if someone ask what kind of exercise do you do,saying "Oh,I shop." doesn't sound proper. But it's still exercise,all those walking around carrying heavy shopping bags.And at crazy sales or sample sales shoppers move around a whole lot more.(Sorry if this doesn't make sense,but I'm sleepy now and I really want to know why do people think shopping is not exercise).|||it should totally count as exercise, i know first hand how tiring it is ;)|||I finally found someone who agrees with me! I go shopping every Saturday with my mom, and we're out for 2 - 4 hours, just depending, all of which I'm walking everywhere I go. It is a lot of work to go grocery shopping, but it really isn't exercise. It's a physical activity, but it's not quite exercise. Especially if you're like me, and other people I know, you only do it once or twice a week.

Maybe that's not a good explanation as to why it's not considered exercise....but, it truly is a lot of work. Good question! XD|||Well it is a form of exercise, but I def wouldn't consider going shopping if I want to drop 5 pounds. I think people who are more serious about exercise wouldn't see that way because shopping is not going to get your heart rate up to where it needs to be in order to benefit from the exercise. I know daily things like that can contribute to exercising, but I don't think it is a good form to get healthy. But you are right, it can be a workout. Especially on black friday lol.|||Anything that keeps you moving is exercise. It is not only carrying the "heavy" bags but also families tend to spend hours shopping. When my family and I go to a new mall or a distant one, we walk around shopping from morning until it closes. It is way better than sitting on the couch all day eating out of the tub of double fudge chip whatever ice cream. At least you and your mom and sisters can fit into nice clothes haha. Right?|||It's not :/

An hour of shopping is NOT the same as an hour of brisk walking. When you shop, you stop for a moment to pick the item, stand at the register and try on clothes. With brisk walking, you don't ever stop until you're done.

Not the same thing.

Rarely do i see someone work up a serious sweat by shopping.|||When I go to the gym and walk at 6.5km per hour for 45 mins I burn around 450 calories and so totally, walking does burn calories and is exercise it just depends how long you walk for whilst shopping and for how long as to how many calories you will burn. Buy a pedometer to wear and then you will see!|||I don't know, maybe it's because your actually enjoying it.|||It's only because it doesn't fall under the exercise catagory. Like I could say I get excercise from walkihng around the house, doing chores ect.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment