Saturday, March 3, 2012

I live right by a few clothing factories, and they have sample sales every once in a while. Well, I went to one yesterday, and bought a bag full of stuff. i just dumped the bag out, and realized that there is an ink tag on one of my shirts. It was all in cash, and no reciepts... I don't think the ink tag should have been at the sample sale, but somehow it must have gotten past the employees.. ANYWAYS.. i don't know how to get this off. If i take it anywhere, theyre gonna think i stole it... especially because I have no receipt... Do you think if i called one of their stores and explained this, they would beleive me? I really like this shirt :(|||If you go into the store with the shirt in a bag of that shop (Eg, if its from John lewis, take it in a John Lewis bag to show you've purchased something from there before.

Go up to the customer services (if not just the till) and tell them what happened and why you didn't get a receipt.
If you stole it then the alarm would go off as you enter the shop, and you didn't steal it so they can't take it from you.

It takes them seconds to remove it, they wont make a fuss out of it so don't worry.|||take it off, CAREFULLY!

x|||no.. ink might explode everywhere. just try to take it back and explain to them it was left on

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment