Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm in need of some sunglasses and I was contacted by a company who was hosting (I signed up to their waiting list) a sample sale. I went by this morning to check out the sales and they were selling Tom Ford sunglasses for $100 and the regular ranged from $425-$495. I was thinking of picking a pair I had my eyes on but I wasn't sure if I should spend $100 on sunglasses (even if their a really good deal) when I could just purchase a pair for cheaper. I also need some good quality sunglasses since my eyes get lighter than my normal skin tone if I stay out in the sun too much.

So, are Tom Ford sunglasses worth it?

These are the pairs I was considering getting:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>
or
http://www.sunglasseschristiandior.com/P鈥?/a>|||Noooooooooooooo!!! Don't do it hun, Bigger designers are much cheaper and they look better so put your bank card back in your purse and go to a dolce and gabbana site, or gucci, stella mcartney, prada, armani, versace! They sell amazing shades!!!!!!!|||A majority of sunglasses are all made by the same manufacturer, such as Safilo or Luxottica. They're also mostly made from plastic so personally, I don't find them worth the price, more of a con. They make an amazing profit on these items as shoppers might not be able to afford a handbag or piece of clothing, but they will pay for shades. Of course you can purchase a pair for cheaper, as long as they have UV protection, but also try TJ Maxx, they always have a fantastic range of last season shades at really affordable prices. that way, if you scratch them or lose them, it won't matter. and if you don't like them next year, you won't have wasted too much money. plus at those prices, you can have 4 pairs instead of 1. Honestly, don't get sucked into paying $495 for plastic glasses! you'll only sit on them / lose them. PS I got Marc Jacob, Diesel, Ferre and Burberry shades at Maxx, they also have Missoni, Miu Miu, Chloe etc. worth a look.|||I have three pairs of glasses, 2 pairs are Ray Bans which are pretty cheap and i also have a pair of D&Gs which were super expensive but i rarely wear, i prefer the Ray Bans, so i'm just saying that i personally think that the most expensive sunglasses aren't necessarily the better option. I've heard alot of good stuff about Tom Ford regarding eye protection and they do have some beautiful options of models, so if that's what you want go for it!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment