Friday, March 9, 2012

I am currently attending college for Culinary. I am taking a menu design class. Figuring out what to put on the menu is easy. However what software is available to produce high quality, professional looking menus for class? I do not mind spending no more then $100.00 on a software program if absolutely necessary. Thank You|||I used Microsoft Publisher to make my menus and carryout menus. Just use a nice font instead of say, Comic Sans. And the quality of paper is important, like a touch thicker than normal printer paper, and in a subdued color like ivory.|||A program called Print Artist is one i use to use i think its made by a company called Sierra.

OR just use Microsoft Publisher, if yu can get someone to show you the basics, its very easy to make something look epic on there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment