Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I fell in love with an Oscar de la Renta dress but it's out of my price range. After receiving many tips on how to get a less expensive version, I figured it would be good to see the gown again in person before trying to get someone to make it. Maybe I could even take my own pictures of it. Anyways, I found a bridal salon about 90 minutes from my house that is having a trunk show for Oscar de la Renta gowns in less than a month! Does that mean it's any less expensive though? Is a trunk show and a sample sale the same thing? I'm really new to all of this and I don't really know what I'm doing, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!|||Trunk shows and sample sales aren't the same thing. Trunk shows are not sales, they are an opportunity to check out brand new styles and in some cases you can even talk with the designer. The dresses won't be discounted but you may be able to talk the designer into making changes for you - adding sleeves, extra length, etc.

If you're trying to save money, try sample sales. The gowns are discounted but the sizes are limited (usually 6 and 8 only, sometimes 4). I'd check out the ODLR trunk sale anyway, just to look at all the new styles.|||Yes trunk shows can offer some designs cheaper - but these are not the same as sample sales. Sample sales when the designer is getting rid of the samples or overstock. Trunk shows are to roll out the new stuff... Generally not cheaper|||yes but you buy it as is and have it altered to your specifications. it might have a flaw or not or irregular , if this is the dress you want it isnt that far to go and check it out.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment