Saturday, March 3, 2012

I live in California and I am planning on going to New York over Thanksgiving holiday. I am a teenager and I'm going with my sis who is about 20 yrs old.
I would really appreciate it if you told me all the places I can visit like Broadway, best hotels, art museums, SHOPPING(I LOVEEE), and sample sales(how to go there and where).
Thanks!!|||Museum Mile in New York is on the east side of Central Park on Fifth Avenue from 82nd to 104th. Met, Guggenheim, Cooper-Hewit and more.

South Street Seaport is both a shopping mall and a marine museum. I'd recommend the 'Top of the Rock' instead of or in addition to the Empire State Building because it is a lot less hassle as it has recently reopened and doesn't have a huge number of people visiting yet. You can go there when you visit the Rockefeller Center ice rink.|||Def see "The Producers" on Broadway, it's hilarious.
If you can afford it, the Waldorf is wonderful, and their suites are unbelievable.
See Rockefeller Center...I don't know if the tree will be up yet when you go, but you could ice skate either way.
The MOMA is a must see, you won't forget it.
Of course you'll want to see Time Square, the Statue of Liberty, and you HAVE to go to the top of the Empire State Building at night...beautiful.
And if you can afford it, eat at La Bernadine. Unforgettable (but expect to pay between $500-$700 for two).|||I have a friend in Santa Rosa and when he visited NYC I took him to Greenwich Village. He was awed.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment