Friday, February 3, 2012

Ok I don't mean to sound rude but I probably am. Ok first of all designer stuff is supposed to be priced high!! That mostly the reason for designer items. Ok sorry but suck it up and pay the price they want. If you want low price its going to be fake. So pay full price, I do all the time, plus my parents have alot of money but if you don't want to pay full price it will probably be fake.|||Online you can get it from Ebay...I like to go to TJMaxx and to Marshalls to get name brand clothes for less.|||Ebay is great for getting designer stuff for next to nothing|||at tj maxxand marshalls there are really good clothes they have lots of dooney and bourke and american eagle mostly|||If your looking for designer clothes be cautious. There are tons of fakes being putting out (fake designer jeans). It's hard to tell. Some huge department stores even have fakes. Be careful.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment