Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am going to New york in August and i would like to know if anyone can explain to me a little what sample sale are, how do they work (are they in stores, malls) and if they know any specific dates in August.

Are there any sample sales for cosmetics too?

Thank a lot!

Sam|||When I went to New York, it was around Father's Day, so there were sales everywhere. In August, though, I'd say just go to the cheaper stores first. Here are some really good ones:

Saks Fifth Ave - I got an amazing tee there on sale, and I can name 4 celebs that have the same one in different colors. There are 10 floors in Saks, there's pretty much everything (cosmetics, clothes, jewelry)

Forever 21 - There was a lot of people, but the prices are low for great styles (3 floors)

Happy Shopping :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment