Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We have been told that we will receive payment at the end of the week after filling in a timesheet. I am a bit uneasy as I've never been hired to do work without meeting with the employer first. I know that this is just a short commitment, but I still don't understand how the employer can feel comfortable with this arrangement. The ad was on craigslist.com and we have only corresponded via email, and have been given no other way to contact the coordinator. My question is regarding the authenticity of this arrangement, and the assurance of receiving the payment at the end of the work. Can I feel secure about this? Is this a standard process? Is it safe?|||This does not sound standard or safe. How will the employment contract be completed - via e-mail?

At some point you need to have a written agreement signed by both parties in person and witnessed by a 3rd party.

I suggest you check out the supposed employer on the web. Also check with your local employment office on what protection you have against non-payment.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment