Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello! I'm planning my wedding for next summer (2009) was wondering if anyone has tips on finding sample dress sales? I have heard so much about how you can get a beautiful dress for much less at a sample sale, but I'm just not sure how one finds such sales! If it makes any difference, I live in Northern Ohio, but could travel anywhere in ohio if needed. Also, I'm not looking for a $10,000 designer dress - I'm thinking more along the lines of around $1500 or less for my dress. Please, any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks!|||The only one I've found is Jay's Bridal. They always have dresses on their Sample Sale category...
http://www.jaysbridal.net/store/Sample-S鈥?/a>
You'll have to sign in to see the prices, but they have gowns for $179, $279, $500, $700...
Signing in is no biggie, cause they don't send crap mail...

The other way is to go to local bridal shops and ask them when they usually have their sample sales... (they only do it once or twice a year)
Good luck|||I've actually picked up samples off of eBay from bridal salons that put them up there - - I've only bought bridesmaids dresses, but they are the real thing and I'm sure the wedding gowns are as well.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment