Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I work with an event planning company that does expos that usually involve fashion shows and designer vendors. We are planning on doing an event in summer '09 that will basically be a sample/warehouse sale for accessories only. I'm heading this event and would like any input or advice on how to make this event enticing to designers and sponsors. I would love to hear from any fashion person who has experience with this type of event and has advice for me.|||Invite top designers to your event. You have time to do so. Find some designers you like, and get ahold of them by e-mail, myspace, writing a professional letter, or call them directly.

Create a theme for your event. Perhaps a theme or designs used in top runways. I would get some ideas from runway shows in New York City (NY) or Milan (Italy). You can do this simply by Youtubing it.

Best Wishes!

火车采集器
  • ginos east
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment