Friday, February 17, 2012

I am going to NY in a couple of months.. I was just wondering how do I get informations about sample sales...

Thanks!|||Hey, I used to be an editor for Sample Sales at the New York Post -- check the newspaper, you can also go online! Also, check out New York Magazine - they list weekly sales in the magazine, and also on their website (www.newyorkmetro.com). Topbutton.com is a great site for sample sale info -- you might need to register for an account! Also, go to clothingline.com, they do really amazing sales! Have fun!|||I live in NY and I signed up for TopButton (it's free) or sometimes I just type in 'NYC ___(Month & Year)____ Sample Sales'. Have fun while you're here!|||York (NYC) Sample Sales. July 28, ... July NYC Sample Sales Season Switch Sales Loehmanns Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ... Spring Fashion Trend 2008: Full Skirts ...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment