Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I exactly ask people to take out an insurance policy from me without being ashamed and pushy. What exactly should I talk to friends and relatives when I meet them in party and marraiges and social functions to take out an insurance ploicy from me without being ashamed and pushy. I would like to know how do I confidently and in a relaxed manner approach friends, relatives and strangers for life insurance and ask them to buy life insurance policy from me. what exactly words, script and sentences should I say to ask them to take out an life insurance policy from me. I will be thankful if you can provide with a sample sales pitch on how to ask for life insurance business. Also please help me with what do I do After I introduce myself at the beginning of a first meeting, what Should I do?

1) How do I tell my I tell my prospect about my product/service

2) How do I ask my prospect if they want to buy my product/service

3) How do I ask my prospect questions to get information about his needs and to engage him

I will be thankful if you can provide me with some script, and some examples for each of the following 3 points mentioned above.|||It sounds like yo uneed to start from the begining. First learn how to prospect then learn how to sell.
"Prospecting you way to sales success" by Bill Good
http://www.billgood.com/bills_book/

CD's "How to master the art of selling anything" by Tom
Hopkins (try eBay for a used set)
http://www.tomhopkins.com/store/product.鈥?/a>
Remember listen to your clients, help them fill a need with what they need not what you need to sell.|||Generate self confidence
u will not ask for any script
just be social
put ur ins. business on back front
during talks just inform urself as a financial consultant of so and so co.
MIND IT, ITS A SLOW BUT SURE BUSINESS

Advice from a financial consultant|||Contact your seniors.|||it is not easy to learn it this way
u need experience and to follow the leader
get in touch with us
u will succeed

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment