Friday, February 3, 2012

So I am asking the question again, this time with more details :)
How can I find out the dates/times and locations of various sample sales? Do wedding gown dress sample sales happen once or twice a year?
I am considering designers like Ines Di Santo, Atelier Aimee, Reem Acra, Lazaro, so understandably, I would like to steer clear from anything online, since even at 50% off the cost of these gowns would be too big of an investment to pledge without seeing/trying on the gown.
I wear a street size 0-2 at a height 5'8-5'9|||I see no one has answered your question and i honestly don't have a "right" answer but why not call around to bridal shops? they should have an answer for you I would think.

Good luck!

火车采集器
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment