Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I visit family in Denver every summer and would like to know if there are any designer sample sales going on this year? Or perhaps where I could find boutique items for a little less?
Local recommendations: which boutiques (or more permanent shops) would you recommend where I could buy at least 1 item for $100 or less?
I'm looking for clothes, shoes and handbags.

Thanks!|||Hey,

Try Gilt Groupe

Everday there is a new designer on sale - from Marc Jacobs to Dolce and Gabana - from 40 - 70 percent off.

Joining Gilt is by invite only

Sign up at my link - and once you sign up you could get 25 bucks for an other friends you refer that buys something.


http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/em312

Check it out and let me know!|||i live in boulder (right next to denver) not much there :/ but the only designer places would be in the cherry creek mall, its the fanciest place in colorado!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment