Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I鈥檓 going to New York in February with my college, we鈥檙e staying for four days and I really want to have some sort of structure so I can experience as much of the city, minimise extra costs and, of course, pick up some amazing bargains. I鈥檓 looking for as much advice, links, tips as possible from packing and eating out to sample sales and the best New York bargains. What tourist attractions would you recommend? I鈥檇 love to hear from NY locals or people who have partaken on the same sort of trip as me. Thank you. x|||I've heard this is pretty good http://www.citysightsny.com/page.php?id=鈥?/a>|||My friend, please check the links below. You will find some excellent information on things to do and places to see in New York City in February.

Good luck and happy holidays
Native New Yorker

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment