Tuesday, February 14, 2012

here are some of my ideas
consignment shop
New clothes - i would go 2 NYC and shop at sample sale&bring the clothes back 2 where i live ( i live in the south so yeah )
or i would get up and coming clothes designers and sell there stuff

what appeals more 2 u ?!|||use up coming desingers cause there stuff usually sell more because they are more out of the box then rgeular designers. and youd be helping putting there name out there.|||a tea shop... try that a little sweat tea lol... but if u have ur heart set on clothes then i would have an upscale consignemtn shop|||That's a great idea! I have thought about doing that myself. How about this, you could do both, I think it would go over wonderful:) Good luck to you!!|||What appeals to me more...a clearance sale and a thrift shop. I love to look through all that stuff and find a killer deal.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment